Sunday, October 12, 2008

Beachtober-fest



Who would have figured that October would bring great beach weather? Actually, it was a little cold outside but there was a nice shallow area on the beach where the water was a bit warmer and the wake didn't rush in so fast. I was able to run around for quite a while and have lots of fun playing in the water.



This beach is only a few miles away from the apartment so I'll be able to come back plenty of times. I do like fall and winter but being at the beach sure did make me wish it could be summer again!



Nothing big has changed since I last updated the blog. I started going to a new daycare though. My babysitter is very nice and I have lots of fun there. There's a bunch of toys and kids my age, and we're always playing outside too. So much fun!



Well I wish I could update a bit more but its getting late and I've got to go to bed. I don't want to get cranky for mom and dad!

Take care everyone, I love you!

B-man

No comments: