Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Hello again!


Hello everyone!

I should update you on a few things you may not know already. Not only have I learned to give kisses on demand, lock doors (especially when I'm in the room alone), and lie down on my own to get my diaper changed, but now I know what the number 2 is! At least on my fingers. Mommy will say "two" and I'll hold up my two fingers and say "Dee!"

She loves it. Daddy wishes he could see it, but he's out to sea right now. Mommy sent him some pictures of me over email, and he was very glad he could receive them while he was underway.

Mommy is still holding the fort back at home. She is still waitressing at Red Lobster, and it's mostly good but sometimes people don't tip her well. I told her to show them a picture of me and she's bound to get great tips but I guess she wants to do things her own way.

Anyway, I have a lot of new learning to do today so I better go! I love you all and miss you!

B-man

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow what blue eyes! Man he's huge, already 18 months old! That two will come in handy very soon! Joren is already trying to catch up but he's a shrimp compared to his cousin, he'll have a ways to go if he's going to chum it with the B man! : )