Saturday, March 10, 2007

Guess who's almost 11! (months)


Wow, I can't believe I'm almost a year old! I need to pick it up if I'm going to start walking by then. I'm real close, but I guess I need more motivation!

Daddy has been trying to get a good close up of my tooth, but I don't make it easy! In fact, he's had such a hard time getting a good picture of me he's just about given up. I'll give him a good one soon, for now I thought I would put up a classic to remind all of you how cute and precious I was when I was a brand new baby.

Yesterday I went back to the doctor, and he told me my ears look just fine! That means I am in the clear - back to 100% healthy me. As soon as the weather gets warmer I want to go out to the zoo, to the park.. I want to do tons of stuff! I just have to wait until the weather gets a little warmer, or else I could get a fever again.

Well, daddy's starting to sound fussy - I better put him to bed, he's such a whiner before bed. Take care everyone!

B-man

No comments: