Sunday, February 25, 2007

Wow has it been a long time!



Sorry my avid fans, I should have been updating more frequently but I've been busy!

Mommy is still working at Red Lobster, and she's making Big Bucks! She's working a lot still, and I miss her when she's gone, but me and Daddy get to play while she's gone.

I've been real busy learning how to walk lately! Daddy will let me hold on to his hands and I'll just go wherever I want to go. Also, even though I'm not too confident yet, I'm able to stand on my own for a good 3-5 seconds. Once I realize that I'm standing I cautiously sit back down.. It's scary up there! Still, it's gonna be even scarier for Mommy and Daddy when I do start walking and standing - they're running out of places to hide the breakables ;)

Hopefully Daddy's mom and dad and my uncle can come see me for my birthday. My Aunt Heather is coming down during spring break, and we're all really excited.

Daddy is having a guy look at the motor of his sailboat on Monday to get it working just like new. We can't wait to go out sailing again soon, especially me! We just have to wait a while until the weather gets warmer and then its anchors away!

Well, that's just about all that's going on in my life at the moment. I'll keep you all posted! Love you,

B-man

No comments: