Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter Everyone!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Daddy got some lizards this week, and they look crazy! He built this big cage for them and they have a lot of spots to hide and climb, and they're really fun to watch. This is an exiting day for me, because it's my last Sunday as a uh... non-year old. Yeah, or something like that. From now on, I can say I'm 1 years old instead of counting months on my fingers and toes. Yep.. lots more responsibility now. It's not easy getting old.

Easter has been fun! I got some plastic eggs this morning when I woke up, and I loved playing with them. I also got a new book called "Quack Quack" that has a duck on the front. The best part is that I can feel the duck because it has feathers and everything. It feels really soft!

Daddy just said mommy is coming home! That's good, because we are going to have a small pre-birthday birthday while Aunt Heather is here - and daddy's HUNGRY! Guess I'll have to wrap this up. Well, I love you guys. Keep checking the blog!!!

B-man

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: