Sunday, April 29, 2007

My first haircut!

As you all know, this is what I looked like before.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is how I looked during haircut..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And this is the new me!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mommy and Daddy say I look so grown up now! I'm thinking about asking for the car keys.. maybe that's pushing it. I'm sure I'll at least have to start walking first.

I have a new babysitter who's really nice. She has a 2 year old son who can't wait to help me start walking. He's excited because all she watches are girls right now, and he wants to play with someone who likes car toys and stuff. My new babysitter said she's going to get me a fish I can name so we can add it to her fish tank. All the new children get to name a new fish when they start daycare there. Cute girls my age, plenty of fun activities, AND I get to name my own fish?! What more could you ask for?

..I think I'll name it MHAAAA!

Daddy checked into the USS George Washington on Friday, and he's excited to get back into the swing of things. He found out that his ship goes out on deployment in April 2008 and will end up in Japan when its over. I can't wait. I'm going to learn secret ninja techniques so I can be extra sneaky around the house when I'm getting into cabinets and stuff. They won't stand a chance!

Well, I'm glad you stopped by! I love it when you see my blog, take care and come back soon!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

B-man

No comments: