Sunday, July 22, 2007


Hello everybody!

I hope you are all doing as well as I am. I had a yeast infection and the sniffles for a while but now that's all taken care of. Mommy thought the yeast infection was a rash at first, but the rash creams weren't working at all, so then the doctor said it was a yeast infection.

I'm getting really close to running. Right now all I do is kinda lean forward and stomp my feet against the floor. I try to run from daddy when he's trying to tickle me. I like to be tickled though! Sometimes I move mommy or daddy's hands to my feet or my legs so they'll tickle me.

I've been doing something bad lately, and this morning it reached its worst. I pulled my diaper off while I was in my crib and pooped everywhere. Of course I didn't mind, and so it wasn't until I had rolled around in it and got it into everything that I started calling for mommy and daddy. They were really tired and it took a lot of time to clean! (Excellent)

Well, that's all for now. I'm going to go get on my faithful dragon and fly off into some adventure. Don't worry, he doesn't bite - unless I want him to!

B-man

No comments: