Sunday, July 8, 2007

Hooray Dad!


Phew! Thank goodness daddy's schedule is back to normal. I was getting worried the blog may never get updated again! Anyway, I got a haircut yesterday - yep, still a mo-hawk! Today I took 2 naps which gave daddy a chance to clean up the house while mommy was at work.

I have become quite the conversationalist, although it is much more difficult to talk than to type obviously. I have fully mastered "Dada" and "Mama" as well as "Nana" which daddy thinks could either mean "No! No!" (cuz I hear that a lot) or "Nite Nite". I'm sure I'll be speaking quite fluently by the end of the year.

I can't wait to see my Uncle Jeff when he gets out of boot camp in August!!! I'm so proud of him, although as I recall I did teach him everything he knows - so I'll just go ahead and take credit for how good he's done. I will get to see so much family while I'm there I don't know HOW I'll manage to stay un-spoiled. Mommy and daddy are gonna have a hard time with me after that, I'm sure! Still, where's the fun in life if grandparent's can't spoil their grandchildren?



Well, I gotta search through this mess to find something to bust out of here with! If only I had a toy hacksaw or blowtorch I'd be home free!

It's tough on the inside *wink!



B-man

No comments: