Thursday, January 10, 2008

Has it REALLY been 2 months?!

Brandon's Christmas 2007

I'm so sorry avid fans! For those of you who have had to go on anti-depressants in lieu of my absence, I apologize sincerely! Mommy and I moved back to Houston so that we could be by family while Daddy is at school in San Diego. He's training to be a sonar technician and will be in training until July. After that we're all going back to Norfolk and he'll be stationed on another aircraft carrier (this time the Harry S. Truman).

I've been SUPER busy learning new things like what a dog is, and how to say "cup" and "ball", and it's been a huge ordeal to learn how to load pictures onto the computer at GranD's house so I have been discouraged from updating until now.

I got to see LOTS of family for Christmas! Actually, I got to see all of them - it was sooo much fun! Daddy's parents hadn't seen me since Thanksgiving of 2006 and were really excited to see how much I had grown. I got lots of presents from everyone, except from daddy - he's a cheapskate. Apparently he was too busy making my Christmas DVD to bother buying me any toys, but I'll forgive him because I love feeling like a movie star!

I wish I could update more, but I'm sleepy and since mommy's not feeling well right now I don't want to be too fussy for her. I promise I'll update more often! Squirt's honor!

B-man

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Santa, ha ha.. That doesn't do much for your ego! We got the same reaction from Brooklyn when we took her to see santa just before she was two. It must be the age. She's been fine since then...no permanent emotional damage! ; )

Love you guys, thanks for sharing the picture! Alisha