Sunday, January 27, 2008

ARGH!


Hello everyone! How Aarrggh ya doin?!

Well, I'm still growing and always learning new things. Yesterday I went to my friend Curtis' birthday party where there was a moon walk! I got to hang out with lots of new kids my age, but all that running around made me really tired.

People are complimenting how smart I am because I'm learning so many cool new words and I'm learning what goes where and what does what. I'm also working hard on my throwing so that I can become a good pitcher one day, or maybe a quarterback - I haven't decided yet!

Mommy is doing good working at Wells Fargo. They promoted her to lead teller (no surprise there) and bumped up her hourly pay. Daddy found out that he's going to be in San Diego until August, and then he's going to report to his next ship on the 5th of September. I'm really sad that I won't get to see him a whole lot, but I guess he has the rest of his natural life to make it up to me!

I'm really excited about mommy and daddy's wedding! They picked July 26th at a really nice place in Houston. Mommy has been really busy trying to get everything planned out, but even though its hard work she's having lots of fun. Daddy's doing his part too by staying out of the way and letting mommy make the big decisions. Smart man.

Well, I'm going to go plunder some more, take it easy everyone!

B-man

No comments: