Monday, February 25, 2008



Hello again!

I had a scare last week! I was getting a little fussy and no one knew exactly why, and then one day I had little bumps all over my body! Gran-D was pretty sure I had the chicken pox, but when we went to the doctor he said it was just a type of rash. It's gone now, but mommy was afraid because she could get the chicken pox from me!

Daddy and I got to talk to each other the webcam! He was surprised at how much I would interact with him. I recognized his voice and his face on the screen. We would talk to each other and I would even give him high fives! It was really cute when I tried to give him a hug and when we would blow kisses. I love technology!

My birthday is coming soon! I think I'm ready for the terrible twos, I think I've been a good boy long enough! Just kidding, I don't want to be a bad boy. Especially because mommy works so hard all day long, and when she gets home I don't want to make things much harder for her. Sometimes I can't help it, but hey, I'm just a little boy and sometimes I let my emotions get the best of me. One day I'll learn how to control my frustrations.

Well I gotta go get back to playing and stuff. I'll post y'all later!

B-man

No comments: