Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hello fans!

Sorry there's no picture today, it's been taking me a while to get a good one taken but I don't want to keep you all waiting! I hope all of you have been well, I'm glad to see you still check my blog. I've been doing tons of stuff and I often forget to update you all!

Yesterday I had fun drawing on my babysitters couch. She must have forgotten about the pen she left in reach. I have fun at daycare, I get to play with lots of different kids. I love it when mommy comes to pick me up though, I miss her all day long!

I like talking to daddy on the phone now. I've learned how to hold the phone up to my ear and talk into the microphone - it looks so cute! I'll just go on and on about my day and how much I miss my daddy. I talk up a storm, but I don't think daddy understands me just yet. I'll keep working on my English.

Other than that it's still things as usual. Mommy told me that daddy is coming down to celebrate my 2nd Birthday! I'm so excited! She also told me that when he graduates from his next school he's going to get to spend an entire month in Houston before we move back to Virginia. I can't wait, me and daddy - excuse me, daddy and I, are going to go everywhere together and have lots and lots of fun. Maybe he'll even take me to Chuck E. Cheese's!

Well take care everyone, and keep checking the blog. Next time I'll make sure I have a picture or video for you.

B-man

No comments: