Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Quick update

 

Hello everyone! I thought I could take a moment out of my busy schedule to update my blog. I penciled it in between playing with my cars and trying to get into cabinets.

I'm still having fun playing with my birthday toys. I've really made good use of the magna-doodles, and it's definitely keeping me from drawing on walls. I also like to play with my toy computer, although today when mommy took it from me to get me in my carseat I hit her with another toy. She didn't like that, and I got in trouble. I tried to explain that it's hard for me to control all these new feelings, and that I didn't mean it. I think she understands.

Speaking of mommy! Mother's day is coming up. I wish I could buy her a gift, but since I'm too young to work in the United States, and China is so far away, I'll just try to be really good for her that day. I'm already really good most of the time, so it shouldn't be too hard to accomplish... as long as she doesn't try to take away my toys! Just kidding.

Daddy is in his second week of his new school and is learning a lot of good information that will help him when he gets back to the fleet. He graduates in July, which means that we'll be seeing him in less than 3 months! I can't wait for us to be together again, we love each other very much.

Oops! I just pooped, gotta go!

B-man
Posted by Picasa

No comments: