Friday, April 22, 2011

April Days

Hello everyone.

We have been having some nice weather lately, although we could sure use some rain. I like sunny days because the sun feeds my new sunflower plants! They are getting really tall because I have been watering them.





I had my birthday this month! I'm 5 years old. For my birthday I got some cool LEGO stuff, like LEGO Harry Potter, a cool book, and lots of other things. I can't wait for my next birthday. Presents are great!

I was browsing through our computer files looking for Spongebob videos and found this funny video of me before Christmas last year. I was so sleepy that morning!


Parker-bear is a cool little brother. He is totally awesome. Mommy and Daddy told me he is eating 'solids' now, but I don't know when they feed him solids. All I ever see them feed him is milk and this mushy stuff that looks gross! Poor Parker.

Me and Parker have been hanging out becoming good pals. He reaches out to grab everything and sometimes he gets my hair! It's ok though. It doesn't hurt and he doesn't mean it.




See ya later!

No comments: