Saturday, May 5, 2007

So Many Toys! So Little Time!!



I have so many toys the living room floor is hardly visible when they're all out. There's toys in my toy box I've never even seen before! One of the perks of being the only grandson on both sides of the family. Yeah. Life is good.

I'm soooo close to walking! Today daddy saw me stand up and take a step on my own. He was tricking me by holding a toy just close enough that I needed to stand, and then pulling it just far enough away that I had to step to it. I soon realized that he was trying to pull something on me and sat down. It's still scary to walk! That's a long way down for a little guy like me.

There's not much news to report today. Lets see... I'm still the cutest baby in existence... everything's the same with mommy and daddy... yeah, everything seems to be just like usual. Well, I'll post when something comes up. Maybe with video of my first few steps?!

Until then!

B-Man

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.