Saturday, May 12, 2007

My Photos!

Here's some of the photos from my photo shoot today, thought you would enjoy them!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

...I wonder when I'll be discovered!

If you want any, let me know what size and what address to send it to. See ya!

B-man

To view these pictures, copy and paste this link
https://www.searsphotos.com/?shareid=S205376928l4HX352U4H6 into the address line
of your Web browser.

2 comments:

Gran-D said...

I don't believe it this is the third time I have tried to send a comment, since I was treation that the blog would no longer produce additional data until comments were received. You do know that having the only grandchild on both sides of the family automaticly makes you responsible for producing documentation of development of Brandon either by internet or hard copy and we all know how you are with hard copy. The blog is great but they are limited to a computer I am unable to carry them in my pocket. Everyone enjoys the blog with its comments, thus please continue. Request: Less time span between entries. Love Gran-D

Gran-D said...

I am having so much trouble sending comments. No wonder you are not receiving them. I finally got mom's computer to work right and was able to show Mom, Elaine, Freddy, Sara and JJ the blog which they loved. Please send more so that I can spread the joy. I realize the hard work it takes but it is really worth it. Take care!!
Love gran-D