Thursday, May 31, 2007

Walkin' Foo!



Walking? Yeah, I'm really good at it. I've just recently decided that walking will be my primary mode of transportation. It's much faster, easier on my knees, and gets me into tons of new places I shouldn't get into.

That's all pretty exciting, but not the most exciting thing thats happened this month. In case you haven't heard.... Mommy and Daddy are getting married!! Daddy surprised Mommy last Friday with a dinner cruise and popped the question!

I'm going to be the cutest ring-bearer there ever was! Its just a shame that I'll have to get rid of this mow hawk I've been sporting for the past few days. Aahh.. the life of a rock star.

Well, I've gotta go eat some goldfish and get into stuff. See y'all later!

B-man

1 comment:

Gran-D said...

The boy is a fast learner. This is were we get to see how fast Mom and Dad's reactions are. Now he climbs and walks this is were parents learn to sleep with one eye open. what is up with the do? Hair do that is. Looks like time to visit the barber shop again. Give Brandon a kiss for me if you can cath him. Love GranD