Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Bonus B-man Video #2!



As soon as I figure out this spoon... Oh! There you go! The stubby side goes in the mouth, go figure.

While I had a heaping bowl of chicken soup and oatmeal, daddy is stuck with eating frozen chimichangas and toquitos to stay alive. Now that mommy is working they don't cook big meals together every night - so daddy's basically hopeless. So much for keeping up his girlish figure.

I got to be babysat today by my new babysitter. She has a little girl just a month older than, we played a lot while I was there. I feel embarrassed because the oatmeal I've been eating now has been giving me gas, and it was stinky. That's ok, I finished the last of it tonight and am going back on rice cereal. Mommy and daddy can't wait.

I'm gonna go chew on the spoon some more and think of ingenious new posts to make. Adios mi amigos!

B-man

No comments: