Tuesday, February 6, 2007

It's fun to stay at the Y-M-C-A! (except for mommy and daddy!)

Today was fun! Mommy took me to the mall while she looked for new comfortable work pants, and daddy was able to come home early from work to spend time with me. After my afternoon nap, we all went to the YMCA. Mommy and daddy worked out and I played in the childcare room. Usually I just keep to myself and wander around until they come back to get me. When they came back they looked like they could use a nap.

Tomorrow I may meet my new babysitter, boy is she lucky! She will be able to watch me any time that daddy can't, and she's raised three boys who are all in the military - so she understands that daddy's schedule isn't always predictable.

Mommy was really mean to daddy all day today, she really sets a bad example for me. I learned that hitting daddy in the face can be very fun and should be repeated often! Yay! J/k, mommy is nice to daddy. They love each other very much, just like I do!

Well, gotta go. Talk to you next time,

B-man

1 comment:

Willard said...

Yo B-man..

I just wanted to say I'm a big fan of yours and is it ok if you sign this diaper I brought?
Wait a sec.. lemmee find it.. hey wait! Come back! Here it is!

dad-gummit

(I'll camp out next time and be first in line)