Sunday, February 4, 2007

No more fever!


Hello again,

So my fever is gone! I know that not everyone is aware that I've been a little sick this last week, so I'll fill you in. I had been having trouble sleeping and eating because of my stuffy nose, and when my mommy and daddy checked my temperature it was over 100. They used this ear thing that takes the temperature of my ears - I hated it at first. Maybe it just tickled or something.

Anyway, we went to the doctor Friday the 2nd and the nice lady there told me I had an infection in my poor little ear, and the other ear looked a little red too. She said that I would need to take Amoxycillin for ten days to get better. That stuff is great, it tastes awesome!

So I woke up this morning feeling like a million bucks, mommy came in and gave me a bottle hoping I would go back to sleep because it was 5:30 a.m. or something. She looked cranky. When I finally woke up again at around 8:30 a.m. daddy took my temperature and it was back down to normal! That was of course after he changed my stinkiest diaper ever. I was proud, he looked nauseous. Then I had applesause.

Daddy tried taking pictures of me so I could put them on my blog, but I didn't feel like giving him any good ones. I think he's just trying to get me used to cameras now, so in the future the papparazi won't bother me so much.

Well, I'll see you later, I've got stuff to put in my mouth and diapers to fill. It's a full time job turning mommy and daddy into parents.

B-man

No comments: