Sunday, February 4, 2007

Enter B-Man


Hello everybody!

As most of you know already my name is Brandon Scott Clayton, but my friends call me B-man. I'm currently 9 1/2 months old, and although my vocal abilities are not quite yet up to par, my ability to type just comes naturally (as well as my extended vocabulary). Guess that's just some of the perks for having an awesomely intelligent and witty father - good genes. I guess I should also mention how incredibly cute I am. Yeah, not to brag or anything, but I put the Gerber Baby to utter shame. Guess that's just some of the perks of having a mother so pretty and kind. Oh yeah, I'm a little charmer as well. Naturally.

But enough about me! Wait... who am I kidding, this whole blog is nothing but me. I mean, all the frequently updated pictures and videos, as well as my own hand-typed commentary - it's all about me! Silly of me to forget.

Well, I hope you all enjoy! Bookmark my page now so you won't miss out on the latest news! Adios!


B-man

No comments: