Monday, February 5, 2007

I heart Bathtime


So today was a typical Monday for me, wake up, make loud noises until mommy comes to get me, poop, eat a little, make more loud noises, get into stuff, poop, etc. Mommy went to work at 4pm (she started this new job at Red Lobster) so she didn't get to see me before I went to bed. Don't tell her, but daddy let me stay up past 9. It was great.

Daddy was talking to Grandpa Clayton about them coming down for my birthday - I sure hope they can make it. We may go to Houston, but that all depends on how things go with daddy's work.

Well, I don't have much more to say, I think I'll go scare daddy by putting more stuff in my mouth. Take care, everybody!

B-man

2 comments:

supermart said...

Hi! Grandma Clayton and Chad just love your new blog site! Grandpa is on a trip right now. We agree that you are the cutest baby around and we think that you are very witty! We talk about you all of the time,and we miss you! Seeing your pictures makes us miss you even more! You are so lucky to have such creative and awesome parents (and grandparents). We love you. - Memaw and Pappawanwa and Chad

mrstamu said...

Cute cheeks, I love it! Brandon you have the best, and funniest mommy & daddy around! Joren says he can't wait to meet you! He'll have to come to Virginia, then maybe you can come to London! :)
Love Auntie Ali and Uncle Chris